Thursday, July 9, 2009

I am a Student for the first time in a long time.

So I am feeling quite invincible right now. Although I have been getting a bunch of puzzled looks from doctors I have been seeing. I am seeing only one look in the mirror and that is the you can dominate life right now!!!

Steps to Dominating Life - a short but not complete list
1. Getting down on those knees
2. Reading before class (I know it's a miracle)
3. Getting Tutored
3. Studying Music everyday (hey, it is hard even for someone like me mostly because it includes the word STUDY)
4. Playing tennis
5. Boy(s) :)
6. Returning to Country music. . . again (Yes, it makes a difference)
7. Getting Lots and Lots of Sun
8. Smiling

Following this simple combination, I think I will be able to graduate and do it in style!!!

So while this may have been my philosophy
Now it is more like . . .

1 comment:

Candice said...

studying is completely overrated in my opinion. but then again, when i did actually do it, i did much better in my classes. so maybe there is something to it afterall.