Monday, March 16, 2009

3 weeks, 3 doctors, 3 diagnosis

So I have been the sicky as most of you know. I was feeling kinda off for a week before I went to the doctor, suspecting there was actually something wrong with me. Main complaint. . hard to breathe/ sparatic cough
So I went to urgent care. A little listening to my lungs, vitals, a test where you breath into a tube. One inhaler and humidifier later I am sent away. The doctor said. If you are not feeling better come back in a week.
One week later, I am worse. Persistent cough, pain in back and chest, nausea, difficulty breathing. So I go to urgent care again. One chest x-ray, blood work, Claritin-D, cough syrup later, I am sent away, with "Bronchitis" and one of my ears is slightly red. I am also told that I am not contagious, but I need rest. The doctor, a man this time, said if you are not feeling better come back in 3-5 days.
That is today. Monday. I call and make an appointment not in urgent care to see a doctor. I go in, lungs listened to, ears/throat checked out. . . examination continues. Diagnosed with walking pnumoina, and some kind of ear infection. yeah. So now I am on antibiotic treatment. Oh by the way. . . Very Contagious. Just my luck.
Why???? Why???? Why???? Life stinks sometimes.

4 comments:

Candice said...

In order to make life a little more interesting than it was to begin with. :o)

Hollita said...

4 weeks 4 doctors 4 diagnosis. . .

LeeAnn said...

Well take care of yourself and rest. Clearly you have the plague and should be quarantined with an unlimited supply of fruit smoothies and chick flicks.

Candice said...

5 weeks 5 doctors 5 diagnosis . . .