Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude

This morning I am thinking of all the things I am incredibly grateful for.
I am grateful for a warm bed, and beautiful home to live in. I am grateful for my family and friends, that honestly I feel like are a part of my family. I am thankful for a warm fire and hot cider. I am grateful for hugs, and love from the above. I am grateful for my speedy computer, and wireless internet. I am grateful for my little furry puppy Bernini, who is currently cuddling up with a Teddy bear twice his size. I am grateful I decided to do a low key celebration this year. I am grateful for the best two jobs in the whole wide world! What could be better that teaching music. . .

I am grateful for my faith in God, and Jesus Christ. I am grateful to have a beacon to hold me up and cling to when I feel like I don't have anything else to be grateful for.

Thanksgiving to all these things and the many I have not listed.

No comments: