Monday, April 11, 2011

Dear June 11th

Dear June 11th,

So I guess a new chapter of my life is beginning. It is call marriage. I love having Mark Walstad in my life, and I am incredibly excited to be a Walstad. Now, engagement is probably the most exciting thing I have ever done. I have changed, and I would like to think for the better. It takes courage to trust in someone else to take care of you. I smile a lot, I cry happy tears a lot. I worry less and I love having someone who I can totally confide in. Now that I am ready for marriage, there are a lot of things to do. Pictures, Announcements, Invitations, Bridal Showers, Moving, Cleaning, Rent, Utilities, Health Insurance, Honeymoon. Lots and lots to do. . . this should make it easier for me to feel like June 11th isn't the most distant day ever created. . . but it doesn't.
I feel like I have been very patient, and I will rejoice if you could speed time up a little bit.
Dear June 11th, if you could come sooner it would be oh so nice.

Thanks,

Holly


No comments: