Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whipping myself into shape

Hello Friends.
So I have been thinking for the last 14 years or so that I should get in shape.

Some of you may know of my pre-mission slim down, which took some blood sweat and tears, but was well worth it.
Unfortunately, I ate to many Navajo taco's and desserts on my mission and I plumped up in time just to come home. I have tried on many occasions to "get in shape" again. Somehow my steam always kinda tuckers out, or I have an extended illness (see posts a year and a half ago). Earlier this year, my good friend Mindy introduced me to a wonderful eating program, that I feel goes hand in hand with the word of wisdom. I started it, and felt FANTASTIC! I have never felt so good, and had so much energy. I lost a good 15 lbs, and then lost momentum. Poo on me!

Well here I am, and now this is me saying I have made my choice just to throw myself into getting fit again. Working out and eating right. I have my goal right now set for my pre-mission weight, and that is a good 50lbs (sick I know). So goodbye 50lbs! Ciao! Goodbye fluffy belly and getting easily winded. I am so through with you.

I am taking it one day at a time.

Till we meet again blog. I am heading to the gym.

Holly

2 comments:

DJM said...

Good for you Holly! I am in your corner rooting for you... while you are at it, could you lose a few extra for me as well? ;) Take care and miss you lots! -Doni

Hollita said...

I will try ;)