Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The best is yet to come!

Life is WONDERFUL! I think I have had my share of fabulous blessing over the last year. I have been looking back and seen how much my life has changed. I started dating Mark, got engaged, married, and pregnant in a year!

Being pregnant has certainly had it's moments (hello toilet). But it has had it's marvelous moments as well (hello moving baby). We found out that we are having a boy a few weeks ago now. It was a very surreal moment. Now I imagine little baby all the time. I try not to worry too much.

The challenges of marriage are really not so bad. Mostly it is just me wanting to live up to my self imposed expectations of what a homemaker should be. But just for the record, I hate dishes! Outside of that, I feel blest to have on of the most loving husband. I hate it when people say things like "oh you don't know what it is really like, wait till you have been married 6 months, or a year." Whatever! People who say those things are such kill joys! I feel like Mark and I's relationship has only improved since our marriage I don't expect it to take a drastic turn just because we have been married a year, or five, or seventy.

Anywhoozle. I love life!

1 comment:

cindyloohoo said...

I'm so glad things are going well lovely. I can't believe you are having a boy!!! I'm so excited for you. I'm so sorry I haven't tried to call or get in touch with you lately. I hate dishes too!!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I have been struggling with my own homemaker inadequacys but I'm sure you will do awesome. You are sooo amazing and will make a wonderful mama. I miss you lots and lots. I love ya!